Terms and Condition
Our Terms and Conditions
- Dry clean is recommended for silk, cotton silk, linen etc.
- Mild detergent need to be used for washing your sarees.
- Generally, it is advised that for cotton sarees use stiffener after each wash.
- Do not keep the sarees soaked in detergent for long.
No return for the following conditions:
- The actual colour of the saree may be slightly vary from the image due to photographical effects (We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate).
- Small ink smudges or patches may occur in case of Handloom sarees.
- Colour may bleed for first two or three washes.
- When you receive the courier, you need to take a video of opening(unbox) the parcel. In case the item is damaged, parcel opening video is must for return the item. No return/exchange will be entertained without (uncut, unedited) opening(unboxing) video. Need to record the status of the parcel fully, well before it is opened.
- Only regular priced items would be refunded, unfortunately, ones under sales or offer cannot be refunded.
Note: For all the products that are eligible for return, need to be returned within 30 days of receiving the product with supported video. We can’t offer you a refund or exchange past these 30 days. The product needs to be in unused condition, any indication that it was used will invalidate the chances of refund.
We cannot assure you that the product that you had requested in exchange would be available and you may need to go with other available options.
Any loyalty points used against the product returned will be reimbursed. Please email the details to email@example.com to process this.
You need to bear the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
The place where you live and the parcel service you use will determine the time taken for the return item to reach us. We will only consider the date it reached us for the return conditions. We also don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item. It is in your interest to take necessary safeguards to ensure that it reaches us.
This site may contain historical information. It is provided just for your reference only.
We are not responsible if any information available on this site is not accurate or current. The material on this site is just to provide general information only and should not be used as the sole basis for making decisions. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may be related to the product descriptions, offers, pricing, promotions, product shipping charges, and availability.
We reserve the right to modify the contents on this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site.
Warranties and Limitation of Liability:
You agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your own risk.
We do not warrant or guarantee that your use of our service will be timely, uninterrupted, error- free or secure.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of our service will be reliable or accurate.
You also agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time.
If in our judgment you fail, or if we have suspected that you have failed, to comply with any provision or term of these Terms of Service, we may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services.
Strictly stay away from using website or its contents for the following purposes:
- For any obscene or immoral purpose.
- To harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- To submit false or misleading information.
- To interfere with or avoid the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- To violate any federal, international, state or provincial regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances.
- To track or collect the personal information of others.
- To transmit or upload viruses or any other type of malicious code that may be used in any way that will affect the operation or functionality of the Service or other websites, or the Internet.